Department of Behavioral Health is open from 8am-8pm Monday - Friday. They are currently only servicing individuals over the age of 18. If someone under the age of 18 needs assistance they will refer them to another community partner. Their phone number is (909) 421-9595.
211 is a resource center (United Way) providing connections for many services in the county similar to 911.
They connect students and their families with many resources including:
- Food & Clothing Banks
- Rent Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Physical & Mental Health
- Work Support
- Access to Services in Non-English
- Support for Older Populations and Individuals with Disabilities
- Children, Youth and Family Support
- CALFresh and Medical Telephone Enrollment
- Child Abuse
- Maternal Health
Health and Wellness Hotlines
- Police (Emergency): 911
- Rialto Police Department: 1-909-820-2550
- Community Crisis Response Team: 1-909-421-9233
- National Suicide Prevention Center: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor LGBTQ+: 1-866-488-7386
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-909-381-3471
- Sexual Abuse Hotline: 1-800-827-8724
- Emergency Shelters: 1-800-982-2221
- Youth Shelters: 1-909-486-3454
- Rialto Child Assistance: 1-909-875-0141
- Reach (Resource for Emergency Food): 1-909-875-1330
- Rialto Unified Safety Office: 1-909-820-6892
- Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
Wellness Center Links
Click on the link below to find a PDF filled with an array of links for mental health and physical wellbeing.
Click on the link below to find resources for parents.
Click on the link below to see the Newsletter from our school's nurse! This newsletter offers helpful tips along with links to some online resources for parents and students in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Student Accident Insurance
Please click on the links below to find more information regarding our Student Accident Insurance.