What is the Dual Language Immersion Program?
The dual language immersion program is a form of education in which students learn content and develop literacy in two languages. The Dual Language Immersion Program in the Rialto Unified School District will provide instruction in English and Spanish.
Who can be a part of Dual Language?
* Students who begin Kindergarten in August 2021
* Native English speakers, native Spanish speakers or bilingual students
* Kindergarten enrollees from all areas of the Rialto Unified School District
What are the benefits of the Dual Language Immersion Program?
Current research shows that learning a second language can benefit students in the following ways:
* Accelerate academic success
* Enhance communication skills
* Develop an appreciation for diversity
* Gain future personal benefits such as enhanced career, business and travel opportunities
DLI Team Equipo de Doble Inmersión
Escuche el testimonio de Alexander sobre cómo ser parte del programa de inmersión dual cuando era niño cambió su vida y su carrera. Alexander Mattison es un corredor de fútbol americano de los Minnesota Vikings de la National Football League. Jugó fútbol americano universitario en Boise State y fue seleccionado por los Vikings en el Draft de la NFL de 2019.
Listen to Alexanderś testimonial how being part of the Dual Immersion program as a kid change his life and his career. Alexander Mattison is an American football running back for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. He played college football at Boise State and was drafted by the Vikings on the 2019 NFL Draft.