Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Services
The 24 Hour and Emergency Services Division encompasses an array of department and contracted programs that deliver behavioral health services to individuals requiring immediate access to stabilization after experiencing a crisis and/or transitioning from a higher level of acute care to a safe and supportive community living setting. Click Here to be directed to the county website where you will find the contact information for many differnet support services.
You will also find additional resources HERE for children, teens and adults. If you are in need of help, please do not hesitate to take advantage of the tools and information that they have provided.
Health & Wellness Hotlines
- Police (Emergency): 911
- Rialto Police Department: 1-909-820-2550
- Community Crisis Response Team: 1-909-421-9233
- National Suicide Prevention Center: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor LGBTQ+: 1-866-488-7386
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-909-381-3471
- Sexual Abuse Hotline: 1-800-827-8724
- Emergency Shelters: 1-800-982-2221
- Youth Shelters: 1-909-486-3454
- Rialto Child Assistance: 1-909-875-0141
- Reach (Resource for Emergency Food): 1-909-875-1330
- Rialto Unified Safety Office: 1-909-820-6892
- Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
Department of Behavioral Health is open from 8am-8pm Monday - Friday. They are currently only servicing individuals over the age of 18. If someone under the age of 18 needs assistance they will refer them to another community partner. Their phone number is (909) 421-9595.
211 is a resource center (United Way) providing connections for many services in the county similar to 911.
They connect students and their families with many resources including:
- Food & Clothing Banks
- Rent Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Physical & Mental Health
- Work Support
- Access to Services in Non-English
- Support for Older Populations and Individuals with Disabilities
- Children, Youth and Family Support
- CALFresh and Medical Telephone Enrollment
- Child Abuse
- Maternal Health