Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Disposable face coverings are not required at this time but are available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged for use throughout the day.
- Handwashing stations have been made available in all classrooms, and students are encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
- Parents are encouraged to monitor their child's health and call the office to report absences.
- If a child has a temperature higher than 100.4 0 F or other Covid-19 related symptoms, the student will be escorted to an Isolated Care room, accompanied by school staff and parents will be contacted.
Last Modified on September 5, 2023