Eisenhower High School is located in Rialto, California, which lies north of Interstate 10, between the cities of San Bernardino and Fontana. It is one of three comprehensive high schools in the Rialto Unified School District and serves a student population of approximately 2,400 in grades 9-12. Established in 1959, Eisenhower is the flagship high school of the district and has served several generations of the community's members and prides itself on its outstanding programs.
The mission of Eisenhower High School, a legacy of excellence, is to cultivate in each Eagle the curiosity and confidence to discover their passions in order to better themselves and society through a vital system distinguished by:
- A safe environment for risk taking
- High expectations for all
- Embracing diversity
- "IKEMOB" core values
- Relationships that cultivate a unified community
100% Engagement, 100% of the time, 100% I.K.E.M.O.B.
Live Life with Purpose.
- Every student will complete each course at or above grade level
- Every student will become a positive, productive member of society
- Every student will be given tools to discover a pathway relevant to their strengths and passions
Student Learning Outcomes
Eisenhower High School will prepare their students to be:
Respectful individuals who:
- Demonstrate respectful behaviors towards students and adults.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate respect with individuals and groups.
Responsible individuals who:
- Are accountable for their academic success.
- Demonstrate the willingness to assist others.
Relevant thinkers who:
- Actively pursue understandings of the world around them.
- Apply critical thinking skills to real-life scenarios.
Rigorous learners who:
- Apply problem-solving processes to evaluate and analyze academic material.
- Approach life with intellectual curiosity.
IKEMOB Core Values
- Eagerness to Learn
- Being Respectful
Recognition Awards For EHS
National Blue Ribbon School
California Distinguished School
Where desert sand and mountains
Meet beneath the western sky,
‘Tis there my heart forever
Yearns for Eisenhower High.
Our dear old Alma Mater,
We owe our best to thee,
‘Tis here we spent our cherished years,
We pledge our loyalty.
When twilight shadows
Fall across our path of life,
The golden sun sinking in the west,
Thy memories sweet and clear,
Shall then come into view,
Dear Eisenhower High,
We love thee best.
Fight you Eagles, fight for glory
Fight with all your might
Ever loyal true and faithful
To the Green and White
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Never failing bravely playing
Raise your colors high
We are proud of you and true
To Eisenhower High!