Update from CIF-SS Regarding 2020-21 Athletics
This quote from CIF-SS provides information regarding the 2020-21 athletic season.
- Two Seasons – Fall and Spring – In examining the most effective way to deliver Fall, Winter and Spring sports for the 2020-2021 school year, the decision was made to condense three seasons of sport into two seasons of sport, primarily to help with the spacing between particular sports and the overlap of certain sports between seasons.
- Length of Regular Seasons – Regular seasons, some of which were 83 days (Soccer), 81 days (Basketball), 64 days (Football) and 57 days (Girls Volleyball) already had quite a range, in terms of the length of their seasons in previous years. We believe that to help with the overlap of seasons, affecting student-athletes, coaches and facilities, we would standardize the length of the regular seasons to approximately 72 days, for those who previously had more days than that, while leaving the others with less than 72 days alone. In doing so, we would help with the issues mentioned, but keep in mind that we are not imposing any reduction on the maximum number of allowable contests, per CIF Bylaw 1206, in any sport. The total number of days in some sports will be reduced, approximately 5%-12%, but schools can still play the same number of maximum allowable contests, if they choose, in that smaller window.
For the complete press release, visit the CIF-SS website.
2019-20 Coaching Staff & Emails
- Boys' Water Polo - Coach Julian Jimenez
- Cross Country - Coaches Rogelio Saucedo & Denise Lopez
- Girls' Tennis - Coach Bill Evans
- Girls' Volleyball - Coach Bobby Elias
- Football - Coach Al Brown
- Girls' Basketball - Coach Antonio Quintero
- Boys' Basketball - Coach Jonathan Chaney
- Boys' Soccer - Coach Andreas Solorzano
- Girls' Soccer - Erik Sabogal
- Girls' Water polo - Coach Julian Jimenez
- Wrestling - Coaches Juan Escamilla & Tyler Dole
- Boys' Volleyball - Coach Bobby Elias
- Coed Swim - Coaches Kyle Stevenson & Lorraine Robles
- Track - Coach Bernard Ireland
- Softball - Coach Laurie Dunbar-Smalls
- Baseball - Coach Angel Arratia
- Boys' Tennis - Coach Ray Pergler
- Coed Badminton - Coach Bill Evans
Athletic Clearance Process
To compete in sports at Eisenhower High School the following items MUST be completed:
- Physical Exam Form (Must be completed by physician-physicals are good for one calendar year)
- Online Athletic Clearance
- Click on Athletic Clearance link to begin.
Complete all forms (signatures and initials where required) and present to the Athletic Office to be cleared to participate prior to the beginning of the sports season. Failure to complete the clearing process will make you ineligible for participation.
All athletes MUST maintain a 2.0 GPA in order to participate in each sport season.
Athletic Code Information
Athletic Director Contact Info
Phone: (909) 820-7777 Ext. 21713
Room: Career Center