2019-2020 School Year
- 60th Anniversary of Eisenhower High School
- First day of Breakfast in the Classroom
- Cheer performing during the Homecoming Pep Rally
- Seniors compete against the staff. This annual activity took place during Homecoming Week.
- Dedication of the Nancy G. O'Kelley Administration Building on Dec. 9, 2019
- The EHS Academic Decathlon Varsity team earned a 10th place finish in a competition with 43 teams in San Bernardino county. The JV team finished 18th out of all Varsity and JV teams in the county. Phillip Suchy earned a 1st place finish in Varsity math, Jareli Olivares 3rd place in Math in Varsity Level, and Osvar Saldana 1st place in Junior Varsity math.
5 Winter Sports made the playoffs!
- Boys soccer
- Girls waterpolo
- Boys basketball
- Girls basketball
- Individual Boys wrestlers: Ashaunte Green, Joaquin Castro and Jesse Diaz. Individual Girls wrestlers: Crystal Solono and Ashley Barber
- Girls' Basketball made EHS history by advancing to the CIF-SS Championship Finals on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Girls' Basketball continued to excel in postseason. They advanced to the second round of the State playoff tournament.
- Boys' Basketball junior player Daniel Rouzan was named San Andreas League MVP. In addition, Justin Edwards and Jordyn Reddic received 1st team honors and Micah Myricks Honorable Mention. Daniel Rouzan also earned a spot on the All CIF-SS Div 3A 2nd Team.
- Coach Antonio Quintero was named the San Bernardino Sun Coach of the Year in Girls' Basketball.
- Girls' Basketball players junior Briana Lizardi and freshman Sa'lah Hemingway earned spots on the All CIF-SS Div 3A team.
- As students headed into spring break, no one could have imagined that this would be the last day of physical classes for the 2019-2020 school year. A world-wide pandemic known as the Corona Virus or COVID19, sent everyone into quarantine. Students would not be allowed to return on campus, all sports were canceled, and 4th quarter learning took place completely online. The yearbook was revised with the following spread (provided by Herff Jones and EHS Yearbook):
- Graduation 2020 was still held. Because of social distancing rules, graduation took place in front of EHS. Families were limited to one vehicle. Only the graduate was permitted to exit the vehicle during the ceremony. However, the graduate was still able to have their picture taken on the stage.
- Creative families found a way to bring the whole family to graduation.
2020-2021 School Year
- The start of the school year was impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis. All students participated in Distance Learning.
- A bit of happy news, the new weight room was unveiled.
- The district technical system was infected with malware. All students had to return their laptop and instruction was suspended while laptops where cleaned. Eventually, all students received new laptops.
- Another sign of the times. All campus visitors needed to check in through the front office and have their temperature checked. Originally, this was achieved with a small handheld gauge. By 2nd quarter a large thermal temperature gauge was installed in the lobby.
- Eisenhower was one of 8 schools in the district to be recognized as a Green Ribbon School.
Nutrition Services taking care of our students during the Pandemic
Class of 2021 Graduation
2021-2022 School Year
When students returned for the first time since March 2020, the campus looked drastically different, having undergone a major facelift. The following video details those changes.
- During the fall sports season, 4 out of the 5 sports teams made the playoffs! Congratulations to Girls' Volleyball, Girls' Tennis, Cross Country, and Football.
- Cross country finished second in League and advanced to CIF
- Football finished second in League and advanced to CIF
- Speech and Debate participated in their second debate of the year with Debater Jazmine Echevarria who won the day for Eisenhower taking 1st over all in Novices Congress.
When an alumni comes back to visit and shares a little EHS history with us. Mrs. Gael Manuel, class of 1972.
Eisenhower's first black Valedictorian. - December 8, 2021
- Our Pace Percussion students (Indoor Drumline) Took 2nd Place at the SCPA Championships on Saturday 4/16. They earned a score of 85.80, which is still the 4th highest score nationally in their division. They took home Silver, just missing Gold by .72 to Cornerstone Percussion from San Diego, CA. This is the first Indoor Percussion Medal this school district has ever received on the statewide level.
- In addition, on Saturday April 23rd, the Color Guard took 3rd place at the WGASC Championship, beating out 9 other Color Guards. This is the Color Guards' first Podium Medal since 2014.
- Ike baseball finished 2nd in league and made the playoffs for the first time in 20 years.
- Varsity Softball team secured their first league championship since 1988!
- In swim, Anthony Fragoso was named MVP of the San Andreas League for the boys. Also, the boys' 200 free relay team was league champions and the girls' 200 free relay team took 3rd place in league.
- At track league finals: Desaree' Jimmerson-Skyline League Champion in the 100 and 200 meters (qualifying her for CIF Prelims), 2nd in the 110 meter hurdles. Alonzo Brown-Skyline League Champion in the Triple Jump and High Jump (qualifying him for CIF Prelims) and Brayan Escamilla-Skyline League Champion in the Shot Put (qualifying him for CIF Prelims).
2022-2023 School Year
Progress on the new bleachers in the gym.