Family Leadership Institute
What is FLI: The Family Leadership Institute (FLI) is a family engagement curriculum that focuses on providing families with the knowledge, tools, and inspiration to help their children succeed in school and in life.
- Leadership skills
- Cultural/Generational Perspectives
- College Field Trip
- School and Family Partnership
- Strategies and Roadmaps to Success
- Celebrate Family Academic Excellence
Parent Institute for Quality Education
Family Leadership sessions are still open.
Lesson Schedule/Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Location: EHS Learning Center I-4
- October 3, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- October 31, 2019
- November 6, 2019
- January 23, 2020
- February 6, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- April 9, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- May 7, 2020
Download this application and return it to school with your student.
Parents and Guardians, join us
PIQE’s programs engage, empower, and transform parents to actively engage in their children’s education and strengthen parent-school collaboration in order to improve the academic success of students.
To encourage and support low-income, ethnically-diverse parents of K-12 school children to take a participatory role in their children's education by:
- Creating a home learning environment
- Supporting their child's emotional and social development
- Navigating the K-12 school system
- Engaging and collaborating with teachers, counselors, and principals
- Ensuring their children complete A-G high school requirements
- Encouraging high school and college graduation
To learn more about PIQE, visit their website: PIQE.org