AVID: ADVANCEMENT VIA INDIVIDUAL DETERMINATION
AVID's mission is to close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society.
Thinking of joining the RHS family?
- Do you want to attend a four-year college/university?
- Are you motivated to make this dream a reality?
- Would you like some support getting there?
Take a look at the video, the contract and the application.
Talk to an AVID student and/or an AVID teacher.
We look forward to meeting with you!
AVID Contract (Will be updated)
2020/2021 AVID Application
- Mr. Kimmons (AVID Director)
- Mr. Anderson
- Ms. Jardinez
- Ms. Knight
- Mrs. Tovar
- Ms. Valero
- Mr. Robert
REMIND (formerly Remind101) is a free, safe, and simple way for teachers to communicate with students and parents. Teachers can send updates, questions, and more to any device—students and parents can receive notifications by text message, on the app, on the web, and by email.
* Save time by sending quick, one-way announcements to an entire class.
* Reach individuals and small groups directly with instant, safe messages
REMIND: SAFE, SIMPLE, FREE
To be added to a class Remind you may do one of the following:
Text the number 81010 with the class you want to add as the message
If you are already using Remind you add the class by adding the class code.