Career Technical Education
What is CTE?
Career Technical Education (CTE) provides students with the academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners.
At Eisenhower, we have several career pathways.
- AP Computer Science A/AP Computer Science Principles
- Introduction to Design
- Engineering Design & Development
- Principles of Engineering
- CNC Machine Shop and Advanced Manufacturing P
- Advanced CNC Skills P
- Child Development
- Careers with Children
- Careers in Education
- Health Care Essentials
- Nursing Services
- Advanced Cabinet Making and Millwork
Photos from the Career Fair held at the Ontario Convention Center on September 22, 2022. Mr. Streeter brought examples of some of the projects students assemble in his Woodworking class.