We invite you ...
Parents/guardians and community members are welcomed and encouraged to attend regular meetings of the Rialto Unified School District Board of Education. The Board of Education generally meets on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month, publicly, at 7:00 p.m. Closed session for the Board of Education begins between 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. depending on agenda items.
Occasionally, a regular meeting will be changed or a Special Meeting may be called. In all cases, advance notice is given for the General Public to speak to any item either on or off the agenda. Any speakers wishing to speak can complete a simple yellow slip by 6:45 p.m. This procedure is handled by RUSD Safety & Security. For more information please contact the Agent: Communications/Media Services, Syeda Jafri at (909) 820-7700, ext. 2123 or email at email@example.com.
2021-2022 School Year Schedule
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Important Public Notice
Please note: Our Board of Education Meetings are held in-person, effective June 9, 2021, and are available to the public via YouTube stream. • To access the Board Meeting via live-stream, go to “Our Board”, scroll down to “Board Meeting Videos” and click play. You may also access the live stream by clicking here.• The agenda may be accessed on our website by also going to “Our Board” and scrolling down to “Agendas and Minutes.” You may also access the agenda by clicking here.• To make public comments, please arrive five minutes prior to the school Board meeting to allow time for you to submit your public comment request. Remember that comments are limited to three minutes on each item on or off the agenda. Public comments will be made while adhering to all COVID-19 protocols (Please see below).• If you have questions, please contact Martha Degortari, Executive Administrative Agent, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1 (909) 820-7700 ext. 2124.
• To access the Spanish version of the Board meeting: United States Toll +1(408) 418-9388 Access Code — 960 675 512 #
COVID-19 Board Meeting Protocols
Thank you for attending the Rialto Unified School District Board of Education Meeting. Please be advised, that in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the following safety measures have been put in place:
When you arrive at the Dr. John R. Kazalunas Education Center (KEC), a District staff member will review a brief health questionnaire with you, and your temperature will be taken. You must wear a mask at all times, except while speaking to address the Board. The steps below will apply to all members of the public who are here for the Public Comment section.
- Please enter through the main door located at the front of the Kazalunas Education Center (182 East Walnut Ave., Rialto)
- Please complete a brief verbal health questionnaire with District staff
- Your temperature will be taken by District staff to ensure that it is below 100.4 degrees. Should your temperature exceed 100.4 degrees, we will wait five (5) minutes, and then retake your temperature, should your temperature still exceed 100.4 degrees you will not be permitted to enter the meeting.
- Complete the "Request to Address the Board of Education" form
- You will then be directed to wait in the West Wing, located just west of the Board of Education room, until it is time for public comments.
- At that time you will be directed to come into the Board Room, where seats will be available. When called, please approach the podium to make comments. Please remember there is a three (3) minute limit for comments.
While the Board of Education appreciates your presence, comments, and participation during Public Comments, we are unable to extend an opportunity for you to remain in the Board Room after your comments due to space limitations related to COVID-19.