• The Registration Center is OPEN.


    Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm

    (Registration packets must be submitted by 3:30pm)

    Registration Center

    Welcome to the Registration Center!

    We are located at:

    260 South Willow Avenue
    Rialto, CA 92376

    Phone: 909-873-4300 || Fax: 909-873-4301

    Email: REGISTRATIONCENTER@rialtousd.org

    All Preschool, TK, and Kinder registrations for the 2021-2022 school year begin March 1st!


    (Please see below for TK and Kinder registration dates)
    TK and Kindergarten Registration Dates

    You may print out a registration packet, fill out completely, attach all required documents, and submit using one of the following methods:

    • Fax: 909-873-4301
    • Email: REGISTRATIONCENTER@rialtousd.org (add student's name on the subject line)
    • Drop off: Registration Center office Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm


    Online Registration
    We encourage you to register your student online through ParentVUE (please see information below)

    If you are the parent/guardian of any current or past Rialto USD student, click here to log on to your ParentVUE account.
    If you do not remember your username and/or password, please call our office Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm.

    If you've never had a student attend a Rialto USD school, click here.

    WARNING! If you're not sure if you've had an account before, please call our office Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm.
    **Creating a duplicate account will delay registration**


Registration Packets

Additional Forms

Sanctuary For All


  • Children who are 5 years old on or before September 1st are age-appropriate to enroll in Kindergarten.

    Children who turn 5 years old between September 2nd - December 2nd are age-appropriate to enroll in Transitional Kindergarten.

    For 3 and 4 year old children, Rialto USD offers a quality preschool program for eligible students. Priority is given to 4 year-old children (who turn 4 on or before December 1, 2021).

    Preschools Available


  • Registration Checklist clipart

    You will need the following documents to enroll in school:
      Address Verification (click here for examples)
      Proof of Child's Age (click here for examples)

    Your child will need to show proof of the following immunizations:
      Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DPT)
      Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
      Hepatitis B 
      Varicella (chickenpox) 
      In addition, students entering seventh grade will need proof of the TDAP
      TB (tuberculosis) Certification for students seeking admission for the first time in CA

    For a complete list of immunizations needed for TK-12th, please click here.

    For a complete list of immunizations needed for preschool, please click here.

    The following information may also be required:
      An academic transcript or report card from your previous school. Prior school records will be requested by the school in which your child enrolls.
      For special education students: current or most recent signed IEP and assessments.

Sanctuary For All (Spanish)