In light of recent national news regarding COVID-19, we have compiled a list of resources and updates from official government agencies. Please utilize the resources on this page for information from the RUSD, San Bernardino Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health on COVID-19.
COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave:
You may be approved to use COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave if you are unable to work or telework for specified reasons related to COVID-19. This leave is for up to 10 days (paid at your regular rate of pay, up to $511/day). These provisions will apply from January 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021. Please see the qualifying reasons below:
- You were advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine related to COVID-19.
- You are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and seeking a medical diagnosis.
- You are attending a vaccine appointment or cannot work or telework due to vaccine-related symptoms.
- You are caring for a family member who is subject to a COVID-19 quarantine or isolation period or has been advised by a healthcare provider to quarantine due to COVID-19. (“Individual” means the employee’s immediate family member, a person who regularly resides in the employee’s home.)
- You are caring for a child whose school or place of care is closed or unavailable due to COVID-19 on the premises.
To access the COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave request form CLICK HERE. Please note that supporting documentation may be required.
If you have any questions or need additional information please call (909) 820-7700 x2404 or email email@example.com.