This is current feedback give through our LCAP process. Feedback is being gathered through our stakeholders.
Rialto USD will create a positive, safe, and engaging learning environment that is student and parent centered.
In addition to the legally required emphasis on supplemental concentration groups, the planning team would also like to see actions that:
- Reference African American students and Students with Disabilities
- Include strategic interventions ideas that will address learning loss because of COVID
- Emphasize the importance of the whole student, not just English and Math
- Use easily understood language for the whole community, that will be used in implementation (in other words, it should be clear in the item what is actually happening at the school. Ex: Item shouldn’t say ITAs if there is a whole bunch of technology hardware in the item.)
- Revise Current Family Engagement strategies- consider a community “push-in model” (we go to them instead of them coming to us)
- Remove the PBIS SBCSS Contract, and PBIS Coordinator position
- Revise utilization of Resource Officers (feeling conflicted about police on campus)
- Revise Counselor On Special Assignment (COSA)to better support student outcomes
- Revision of facilities may need to be necessary based on facilities not being utilized at normal capacity
- Include Anti-Bias and Equity Professional Development